Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 1.09.04 PM.png
 

At least that’s what people think when you work for yourself…

You have all the time and energy in the world to focus on yourself, your clients, and spend time with your loved ones.  

You get to do what you want, when you want, RIGHT?!

We both know that’s not true.  

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 1.03.38 PM.png
 
  • You feel drained AF after your coaching day despite absolutely loving what you do

  • You’re worried you’ll burnout if you take on any more clients

  • You’re trapped by your success and business

  • You can’t seem to get to the next level in your business and have hit that income ceiling

  • You feel like you’re giving everything to your clients yet fear that it’s not enough

  • Your social life consists of going to the grocery store and talking to the cashier!

 
Screen+Shot+2018-10-05+at+12.45.32+PM.jpg
 
  • Reconnected with your passion, redefining your success and skyrocketing your income

  • Energized, confident, connected, and having the time and space for a life outside of your business.

  • With the utmost clarity in knowing what steps to take with a set 90-day action plan

  • Living the entrepreneurial dream in having time and energy to enjoy the things that make you happy, and to be present in every living moment.

 

Most of All…

Being a part of an amazing sisterhood who relate, support, nurture, heal, laugh, cry, love, and be with one another in a space where magic takes place.

 
 
 
 



"There was a 95% chance that I wasn’t going to attend and God made use of the 5% and made sure I could show up. 

In 3 days, Jaime Pallotolo has turned my life upside down, inside out in the most wonderful, insane, unexpected and beautiful ways. She would not let me run and made me confront ALL - I mean ALL of my fears.

Every day, every few hours there was another surprise - sometimes it was freaking scary. Sometimes it was absolutely enlightening. Many times I felt like there was magic. Countless times I broke down crying and surrendered completely. There was some banging my hands and feet on the floor, dancing my heart out, breathing like a mo fo, getting really uncomfortable but trusting that something much bigger was about to happen (and it did - many times!) And then there were the messages I received - not just from these bright, brilliant and phenomenal human beings I spent my days with but also from God and his divine helpers who spoke directly to my heart. I was never alone because these magical and magnificent sisters were with me every single step I took. I felt supported, loved, seen for who I am.

I’m no longer the girl standing behind the brick wall peeking out of the missing brick because Jaime took a bulldozer,put me in the drivers seat and we knocked it down to the ground, and Carina used her grounding gifts to keep us all chill during this time of accelerated transformation.

I found out that don’t have as much fear as I "THINK" I do. 

Bravery only means trusting that God has your back, even if in the past, it may not have felt like that. 

Your appreciation of yourself and who you’re continually deciding to become or not become is part of your Journey in life. It takes courage to decide to think, speak, do, and be on purpose. Restoration happens in a moment and during this time I had a multitude of them. Life is changing and I’m ready for it - scaredy-cat and all”

Theresa Nguyen


“The experience of this retreat gave me more insight into myself. Gave me more clarity in regards to my purpose. It allowed me to become more in tune with my own powers and intuition and allowed me to see the possibilities that are so difficult to feel when you’re trying to figure things out on your own. Finally, it really ingrained in me that I don’t have to do it by myself.”


“I have unlocked something I had no idea I was capable of and I will never look at life the same way again”


“I have had the opportunity to attend other masterminds.... and none have compared. First and foremost, Jaime is such a dynamic, warm, loving person...her sincerity and connections to you are palpable. I felt nurtured and supported, not only by Jaime, but Carina, Nargis and Julian, too. The woman that attended were all spiritually evolved, substantive, dynamic women....I feel that I have created real opportunities of connection with each of them that will last beyond the retreat. I'm so grateful that Jaime is working with me and someone I count as a close personal friend as well. There's no comparison to anything I've done before!”

Cynthia Thurlow


“Crystal clear clarity. Complete surrender and vulnerability. Embraced by love and safety. Knocked down walls of resistance. Let go of generations of false beliefs. Allowed myself to experience every second and transformed inside out. I don’t even know where to start. I came not knowing who these women were outside the highlight reel of social media and I left creating these powerful bonds with every single person. I received incredible, loving, empowering and supportive messages from Archangels, my family who have passed and my guides. I have a unbreakable belief in my role and purpose in the world which impacts every single person who breathes. I experienced incredible energy flowing through my body and released so much that i was holding on to and what was keeping me from seeing the truth of who I am - which is someone who is here to show others how to love themselves again, to heal, to empower and to expand and create a life that we can look back on and be proud of and fulfilled ... and we spent the time surrounded by people we love. No regrets. I am living a life with no regrets. Thank you so much I am forever grateful - always.”

Theresa Nyguen


“Jaime’s Align and Thrive Retreat was nothing short of transformation at a cellular level. It wasn’t just theory, concepts, and pretty words Jaime has this most masterful and compassionate way of healing deep seeded wounds that are holding you back from living the life you want now. She created such a magical and safe container from the staff down to all the women who attended the event. I walked in feeling like a stranger and unsure of what I had gotten myself into, and walked out knowing that I had just created friendships that would last a lifetime. We will be forever connected. Even one week after the retreat the creative ideas simply keep flowing through me, and the personal insights keep coming up. I’m forever grateful for the power and clarity I’ve gained; even my intuitive abilities feel expanded. Thank you Jaime for creating such a transformative and nurturing retreat.”

Yaritza Marie


“I went to the retreat with no expectations and I’d never been to anything like this before. I left forever changed. I know my power and purpose and I formed a bond with the other women that will last a lifetime. My angel sisters. Thank you Jaime for bringing us your love and light. I’m forever grateful.”

Lacey Robinson